Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Little Pub...

Speaking of links, I wanted to give a little publicity to a guy I have mentioned on here before. Monty Delaney will be performing this Saturday night at the grand opening of the Golden Apple Coffeehouse at 7:30. The locale is St. Mark's Episcopal Church, Route 117 in Mt. Kisco, N.Y. This according to Monty's website schedule. I have both of his CDs and really enjoy them. The first listen I gave to Changing Shoes had me instantly hooked to about four or five of the 13 songs on the CD. Definitely worth a listen.

If you want further info you can check out his site which is in my links section.

Also, according to the Bridgeport Sound Tigers' website, the Tigers return to the Danbury Ice Arena to take on their rival the Hartford Wolf Pack in a preseason game Tuesday night at 7:30 p.m. For more information you can call the Danbury Ice Arena at 203-794-1704. The Ice Arena is a great place to see a hockey game by the way.

No comments: