Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Quick One...

Nothing much to say today except I am really looking forward to tomorrow night's Rangers-Sabres Game 5. I'm sure the folks up at the HSBC Arena will have the place rockin'. Meanwhile, Anaheim is up 3-1 over the Canucks, who played their best game but blew a 2-0 lead, putting the Ducks one win away from advancing. I don't see Vancouver coming back, too bad for the Canuckleheads. Jersey is also down 3-1, but I still believe they are going to make a comeback.

The Republican debate is on MSNBC tonight for all those vying for the nomination. I just can't believe anyone watches MSNBC, particularly after they got rid of Imus. I'll get to the state of the Republican party someday soon, but it's not good at this point in my eyes. We need some fresh blood; hey folks I'm not eligible yet so don't go there!

Meanwhile, I found this video on YouTube, it's probably my favorite Led Zeppelin song and apparently is about Jimmy Page's infatuation with songstress Joni Mitchell, who I also like. In fact, after Robert Plant sings, "To find the queen without a king they say she plays guitar and cries and sings," Plant, when performing live, would often say the name "Joni." It's not the whole song, but enjoy nonetheless. I'm thinking Subway for lunch...

No comments: