Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thou Shall Promote Thyself!

We make the gentle transition from marking the sad anniversary of September 11, 2001, to some current happenings in my life. My "Four Great Men" article was featured yesterday on Helium, as some of you may know. Thanks to you if you went and visited. I also was informed last week, that my poem "I Can't Reach You" is going to be published by the good folks over at poetry.com, in a collection of poems slated to be released this fall entitled, Immortal Verses.

I am very excited, as it is always nice to be recognized.

In addition, Rob Adams and I will be calling some high school football this weekend on WGCH. You can listen on their website Friday night at 7 for the Greenwich High School game and Saturday at 1:30 p.m for Brunswick Bruins' football.

Also, come on over to Blog Talk Radio Sunday night at 7, where Tommy Dee and I will spend some time with The Journal News' Sam Weinman.

I don't like to promote thyself, but if I don't, who will?

No comments: