Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Originals, W.W.E. Notes, Hogan to Start Promotion

For W.W.E. fans, most are really excited of the return of "The Heartbreak Kid"Shawn Michaels. But let's get one thing straight, the original H.B.K. was quite simply my Ray Cook Blue Goose putter. Believe me, it broke many hearts on golf courses throughout Westchester County, New York during the 1990s. Thus, I wrote "The Heartbreak Kid" on it's name tag. Seemed only fair, right? Now, I see there is a movie called The Heartbreak Kid with Ben Stiller? Huh? Don't besmirch the good name of my putter or Mr. Michaels thank you very much!

I'm in a "tipping of the cap" kinda mood tonight. So I figure that I must tip my cap to the orginial "Killer." That, of course, is former pro wrestler and now wrestling instructor "Killer"Wladek Kowalski (picture above).

THREE COUNTS
- King Booker and his wife Queen Sharmell have both been released from the W.W.E.
- E.C.W. and Smackdown will be sharing wrestlers. Thus, Kane is teaming up with C.M. Punk tonight in a handicap match against Big Daddy V, The Miz, and John Morrison.
- Jonathan Coachman is doing double duty as Mr. McMahon's stooge on Monday Night Raw while also providing analysis on MSG's MSG NY nightly program. He's good on both.
- Rumors continue to swirl that Hulk Hogan will start his own wrestling promotion to rival the W.W.E. I've read that he is halfway to raising the $100 million, Hogan believes he will need to compete with Vince.

Keep it in the Ring!

No comments: