Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Alan Colmes Interviews Anne Rice

I came across this interview that Alan Colmes conducted on his radio show with author, Anne Rice. Well, not just any author, in my estimation. Nonetheless, my two favorite liberals engage in a pretty compelling chat where they discuss among other things:

- religion
- Anne's endorsement of Hillary Clinton
- rebuilding the Gulf Coast
- her earlier works vs. her current projects

In my opinion, Anne Rice possesses a great deal of insight and in this interview shows that she is very respectful of those who don't share her viewpoints, which is pretty rare these days. I've always liked Colmes, even though I don't agree with him on any topic.

Click here to have a listen. Makes me wish that Fox News Radio was available in the New York metro area.

No comments: