Friday, November 09, 2007

More About Greenwich vs. Naples

One other thing I forgot to mention in my previous post is that before the big game during the 6-7 o'clock hour, I'll play an interview Rob Adams recorded this week with former GHS Head Coach, Mike Ornato. Steve Young mentions Ornato during his enshrinement speech at the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

I'm not one to tell people what to do, so I'll just urge you to listen to us from 6 p.m to around 10 p.m. You'll get the extensive pre-game show from 6-7; the pre-game show from 7-7:30 with Rob Adams, Nick Angotto, and Jason Intrieri, and then of course the big showdown between Greenwich and Naples. Plus, updates throughout the evening on Staples-New Canaan. So turn your dial to AM 1490 WGCH, or anywhere you have a computer you can click the "listen live" tab at wgch.com.

No comments: