Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy Birthday...Don Shula!

Don’t worry Don your legacy is safe despite the New England Patriots doing the unthinkable this year. Happy 77th to a true legend! Meanwhile, I’m feeling better today, not letting anyone rent space in my head. Had a bit of a row with a blood relative. Other than that I feel F.I.N.E. (Freaked out, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional.) No, actually, in this case a day does make a difference and I’m OK.

So to Don and anyone else celebrating a birthday today...my hardest birthday punches to you!

2 comments:

Rob Adams said...

You can't fool me, Mr. Kilkelly! Don Shula isn't the ONLY ONE celebrating a birthday today.

So stay feisty, and enjoy some warm milk and cookies!

Rob

Sean G. Kilkelly said...

Thanks very much Rob! Warm milk...hmmmm....!!!!