Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WWE: Jillian Hall vs. Brooke Hogan, E.C.W. Notes

I am so tired of the Hogans and their daily drama! On the other hand, I always get a laugh out of watching Jillian Hall (above) mimic the singing of Brooke Hogan (below right). I think it is pretty funny and I do understand I may be in the minority, but it’s one of those things that does not take up too much time and brings legit “heat” onto Jillian.

Tonight, Jeff and Matt Hardy team up to take on The Miz and John Morrison on E.C.W. I plan on watching at least part of the MLB All-Star Game, really because it is the last one at the current Yankee Stadium. Generally, though, All-Star Games are a bore-snore to me, no matter what sport. Regardless, I’m also going to keep an eye on E.C.W. to watch three (I’m leaving out Miz) of the most exciting performers in the W.W.E.

Additionally, I’m curious to see what talent debuts tonight as part of Teddy Long’s initiative to bring in new stars.

I finally got to watch Tazz-Sabu from Living Dangerously on WWE 24/7! I knew the match would be good, but it exceeded my expectations and was a great one! Too bad Tazz had so many injuries during his career that forced him to retire.

The good thing about Kofi Kingston no longer being on E.C.W. is that we don't have to hear Mike Adamle say, “Jamaican me crazy” during Kofi’s matches.

No comments: