Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Ring of Honor Final Battle 2008

The last time I went to wrestling in-person before this past Saturday night's "R.O.H. Death Before Dishonor" show was when I saw the W.W.E. in Bridgeport, CT. A pretty good show overall as I remember it and I also recall being incredibly impressed with Triple H's entrance! It won't be another six years before I go back to wrestling though - because I'm going to see the W.W.E. again in Bridgeport this month and I also plan on getting tickets to this show as soon as possible: Ring of Honor: Final Battle 2008.

The Rangers host the Devils that night up the street at Madison Square Garden, so parking may be at even more of a premium. That's fine! I have no idea how the Rangers will be this season - what with inviting Petr Nedved to camp - possibly a portent of things to come. But I'm pretty sure that R.O.H. will put on a great show on December 27. Oh yeah, one other thing about Saturday night, actually two. Cool to see the Briscoes use "Give Me Back My Bullets" by Lynyrd Skynyrd as their theme song. Also, the show was long, about three and a half hours not including a short intermission. But, believe me, the time flies!

From their website:

Ring Of Honor December 27th, 2008- 7:30 pm belltime
Manhattan Center (Hammerstein Ballroom)
311 West 34th St. New York, NY 10001 (212) 279-7740

Tickets are available at www.rohwrestling.com, www.tickets.com, or by calling (215) 781-2500.

Talent lineup and matches will be announced in upcoming weeks!!!

No comments: