Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stop Whining About Yankee Stadium

So there I was yesterday tuning in to WFAN's Mike Francesa to hear some hockey talk, after all, it is playoff time. I wasn't surprised that Mike wasn't talking about the N.H.L. or the New York Rangers, but I was surprised to hear the amount of time he was putting into whining about the new ballpark in the Bronx.

I thought there was no crying in baseball. Last I checked the Cleveland Indians played in the same park as the Bombers on Saturday and they didn't give up three touchdowns, two extra points and a two-point conversion.

The ball has been flying out of the park so far in this very young season. Check here to view some stats.

Also a good story this morning in the New York Post about this issue by Kevin Kernan.

My point is that the ballpark is what it is. Whining about it does nothing.

No comments: