Thursday, April 02, 2009

Wrestlemania XXV Preview and Predictions: World Champ Edge vs. John Cena vs. Big Show

Let’s forget that Big Show and Edge have a feud going over Vickie Guerrero. Let’s also forget that we’ve seen Big Show-Edge, Big Show-Cena, and Edge-Cena on W.W.E. television over the last month. Let’s also hope that Vickie is not even close to ringside for this match. All of that aside, I think this could be one of the best "triple-threat" matches we’ve seen in a long time.

I think Big Show’s work inside the ring is very underrated. I like that they have built him as a monster heel by having Show easily win some handicap matches lately and also building Big Show up by having him knock out Edge on Smackdown and then beating Cena on Monday Night Raw.

Edge and John Cena have always had entertaining back-and-forth matches, so I would expect those two to do the bulk of the work in the match. But for some reason, I think Big Show walks out World Champion. I don’t know why and I know W.W.E. loves the feel-good finish, but I just have a feeling that the “largest athlete on the planet” goes home with the gold.

No comments: