Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fakebook Faux Pas



This morning I couldn't believe the amount of venom being spewed by some people on Fakebook toward the New York Yankees. For example, calling for certain broadcasters to slit their wrists, wanting the stadium to get bombed, etc. Just low class. I mean at a certain point the whole Yankees hatred thing gets really tiresome. The way some people dump on Alex Rodriguez just reeks of jealousy. For the life of me, I really have no idea why people have such hatred for him. There's jabbing and ribbing and then there comes a point where it just goes way over the top and is out of line.

More importantly though...

"I guess you've just gotta find something you love to do and then... do it for the rest of your life. For me, it's going to Rushmore."

No comments: